Ministry License, Covering & Fellowship
Do you have a desire to touch the lives of people?
Have you a desire to do the work of the ministry but is not licensed?
If you answered yes to one or more of the questions above, then we would like to introduce you to the Kingdom of God International Fellowship of Churches and Ministries. We provide partnership, affiliation, ministry licensing, fellowship and covering.
- Annual Fellowship
- Monthly Prayer Calls
- Five-Fold Ministry Licensing
- Ministry Mentoring
- Leadership Training
- Spiritual Covering
- and Ministry Resources
Requirements to be Recognized as an Ordained Minister through Kingdom of God Fellowship Church
1) The candidate must be accepted into membership with our Fellowship (which requires clear statements of personal ministry goals, vision, mission statements, and covenant agreement).
2) The candidate must make a firm confession of the evangelical Christian faith. This is defined as confessing agreement with every point in our Statement of Faith.
3) The candidate must pass a theological evaluation by an Elder serving within our organization. This is a part of the application process.
4) The candidate must use their testimony to demonstrate a call to ministry through the application process.
5) The candidate must confirm that they are free from sexual sin.
6) The candidate must confirm that heterosexual intercourse outside of marriage is sin.
7) The candidate must agree that homosexuality is sin, and that they will never officiate a same sex marriage with the privileges of their ordination.
8) The candidate must pass public background checks.
9) The candidate must be free from illegal drug use for not less than one year at the time of application.
10) The candidate must pass a sex offender registry check.
Please note: we are not "picking" on homosexuals by these statutes, for we will not recognize the ordination of heterosexuals who are practicing sex outside of wedlock -or who are living in any other apparent sin of sexuality for that matter. We hold such behaviors as immoral in accordance with the teachings of God's Word. We love all people of all races, and sexual orientations; however, we do not approve of all behavior. Adherence to these beliefs is the foundation of morality and religion. This is our religious right under the 1st amendment of the Constitution of the United States. We thank you for respecting our beliefs.
Apostle Dr. Rose Brown
*** Help us to cover the Continental United States of America***
Mid West Region
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa
Kansas, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri
Nebraska, North Dakota
Ohio, South Dakota
Spreading The Gospel Around The World Through Partnership and Networking
ONLINE FELLOWSHIP APPLICATION
Other Countries and servant leaders we help to coach, mentor and labor alongside of.
Please DO NOT mistake us for those who also take on our acronym of KOGIFCM of IFCM. Our corporate office is located in Brooksville,, FL with a satellite location in Reidsville, NC under the leadership and direction of Apostle Dr. Rose M. White-Brown only.
If in doubt, please call our office at (352) 559-6321/(352) 593-04741 or send an email here. If you receive our voice mail, please leave a detailed message, your phone number or email address and the best time for us to call you. If you are outside of the Eastern Time Zone, please leave your time zone.