KBIS SCHOOL OF MINISTRY
NON CREDIT, FREE PROGRAM
NON CREDIT, FREE PROGRAM
The curriculum of the KBIS School of Ministry is designed to achieve a specific outcome: produce men and women who are fit for purpose as co-labourers in the vineyard of the Lord in the last days. These are individuals whose lives bear testimony of the reality of Christ as Lord of the Church and King of Kings who is worthy of adoration and service.
These are people the Lord will use to bring about His three fold Now agenda:
- 1. Reformation of the Church from organized religion to the original master plan as a living organism of God’s empowered people who are set in their places by the Holy Spirit to release specific gifts, graces and strengths needful for keeping the whole Body in a state of loving mutual edification. The reformation will cause emergence of the radiant, glorious and powerful Kingdom Church that will represent Jesus in all ramifications before the world.
- 2. Restoration of the Lordship of Jesus Christ over the Church as His Body. This will also require restoration of all the office and leadership gifts (five-fold gifts of apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers [Ephesians 4:11], including helpers and administrators [1 Corinthians 12:28] working in synergy to perfect the saints. It is the Saints that are so perfected that will become witnesses for Christ as they take the Church from the building to the various communities where they function as His Ambassadors. This will ignite the Saints Movement in our generation.
- 3. Revival will be a logical outcome of a state when God’s people consecrate their all to Him, commit their lives, personalities, money and energies in expanding His Kingdom or sphere of influence anywhere and everywhere. In this scenario, God’s people pursue an intimate relationship with Him grounded on yearning for and obeying the Word of God [John 15:14].
The School is thus a character development and spiritual formation facility whose focus is transformation of the lives of vessels God will use to catalyze renewal of His Church to the degree that it becomes effective as an agent of beaming the Light of Jesus to dispel the darkness of the world. This will enable the Church to release the sweet Savior of Jesus which adds value to the community to preserve it from corruption Matthew:13-16.
The School is thus a character development and spiritual formation facility whose focus is transformation of the lives of vessels God will use to catalyze renewal of His Church to the degree that the mission of Christ on earth can be continued through them, right where they are.
Products of the Global School of Ministry will be equipped with the understanding that the Church is neither the building nor the denomination but the people of God who are washed by the blood of the Lamb; that the individual is the first level Church of God on earth (functioning as Temple of the Holy Spirit; that any where two or three of such people are gathered in His name, Christ manifests as a living reality with the fullness of His presence and power which can be tapped into and released by faith [Matthew 18: 19, 20].
The KBIS School of Ministry is based on the charge in Ephesians 4:11-16. Therefore, the facilitators are under a divine impulsion to bring in other ministers to impart the grace of God on their lives into the students who will receive the varied ministries of Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers, including helps and administration from different nations of the world, in order to be fully equipped for the work of the ministry and to gain deeper understanding of God and His set time for the Church. For those studying online, we encourage you to be faithfully connected to a living Kingdom minded local congregation or be part of a sovereign move of God where saints have accountability.
- Practical training exercises include participation in the weekly Global School of Ministry meetings and activities.
- All participants are to demonstrate deliverance from the spirit of denominationalism by working in teams with brethren from various local assemblies on issues and projects that create and sustain platforms of Church unity, according to 1 Corinthians 1:10.
- Participants are best placed to monitor their own spiritual progress. They know if, for instance, their hearts are getting tender; if they are more sensitive to the voice of the Holy Spirit; if their consciences are livelier and if doing what is right by loving righteousness and hating iniquity has taken root in their hearts. They will be able to indicate what kinds of fruit they bear without struggle – of the Spirit or of the Flesh according to Galatians 5: 13-26.
- The program facilitators will guide participants through reliable personal ministry gifts audit to determine how the Lord wired them spiritually to function on earth. Knowledge of this truth makes life easy and gracious as they seek to be who the Lord wants them to be, doing what He assigned rather than imitate other people. Participants are thus able to locate their spiritual gifts from Romans 12:3-8; 1 Corinthians 12:1-30; Ephesians 4:11; 1 Peter 4:8–11 and other scriptures. They will also be able to know their calling and office, in the five fold or in market place ministry.
- All participants will engage in public preaching of the gospel as well as one on one witnessing to ascertain how far they are free of shame for the Cross of Jesus Christ.
- All participants will execute assignments within given time frames as well as undertake such assessments, tests and examinations which may be deemed necessary.
- All participants shall write term papers when given. Each shall submit a project paper covering their gifts and callings including a spiritual DNA profile.
- The training is delivered free of charge. However, in line with Kingdom principles, participants at each local chapter are encouraged to joyfully and willingly support their Centre Coordinators as well as help defray the cost of running the centres including rent, where applicable. When this is done, there will be no undue pressure on any one. Those who opt for online study are encouraged to obey promptings of the Holy Spirit to joyfully support global expansion of this vision by utilizing the paypal button to make donations.
- Project Papers
There will be a recommended list of projects for participants to write on that are directly related to their calling and relevant to success in ministry. This is not to be an academic exercise but a deeply spiritual program which will enable them to reflect on God’s purpose for creating and redeeming them and the process to achieve same. Participants will be assisted to complete this project by mentors assigned for this purpose. As this is not an academic exercise, projects will be scanned to understand the spiritual depth revealed in the words expressed by the students rather than their lexis and structure.
- 1. Page Title: Post Training Support
Those who successfully complete the curriculum will be eligible for the ministerial credentials of Kingdom of God International Fellowship through its license and ordination process.
Those who desire the spiritual covering and further mentorship of Apostle Rose can apply for their ministries to be in covenant relationship with the Kingdom of God Fellowship Church. Affiliation to the Communion is free of charge as the key concept is to forge a covenant relationship for strengthening those who truly need help. Oversea ministry opportunities in different countries can be arranged through the Global Missions Board. Those already in ministry across the world testify how refreshingly different this training is and how God has used it to grant them deeper understanding of the Word of God. They are able to thus minister the true Gospel of The Kingdom, contending for the faith once delivered to the saints in the face of gross falling away and heresies.
For any kind of prayer support you need for your family, ministry or business, the Frontline Intercessors will be available 24/7 to back you up by standing in the gap. Send a note stating your prayer needs email@example.com
FEES, DURATION, AND OUTCOME
This enhancement program is entirely tuition free. However, we request that participants share their experience with at least two persons for purpose of passing it on according to the principle in 2 Timothy:2:2. By offering the training free, we are simply obeying the Lord who commissioned us to teach, train, equip, activate and release an elect company of co-labourers in the vineyard who He will use to catalyze Reformation of His Church; Restoration of the Lordship of Jesus Christ and gifts of the Holy Spirit and personal Revival wherein God’s people prove their passionate love by obedience from the heart. Students and connected ministries are encouraged however to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit to willingly support their local study centers with love offerings. Here in London, there is always need to finance expansion and we welcome partners who can support with regular offerings via PayPal. Please see the section titled Global Partners where there is information available for those who sense the King wants to use them to support this vision.
Under normal circumstances, the program should be completed within eighteen months. This is possible in an intensive package of at least 3 impartation and teaching contact hours per week. Those who can only spare 3 hours a week will complete their program in about a year. For those studying entirely online, the program can be completed in 18 months.
Heart of the Matter
This is not an academic institution awarding certificates or diplomas for those seeking upward social or academic mobility. It is rather a Kingdom equipping and Christian discipleship training facility for producing quality co-labourers with Christ in the Vineyard; people who yearn to be wholly sanctified, consecrated to God and committed to His Now agenda for the Church and humanity.
Whether you are called to Market Place Ministry (as a Christian Professional, Business person, Civil Servant, Public Servant) or into Five Fold (Pulpit) Ministry (Apostle, Prophet, Evangelist, Pastor or Teacher) or to just serve God in the congregation and community, there is need to be equipped to succeed. There is no one redeemed to sit on the pew – 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, John 15:16; 1 Peter 2:9.
A key phrase the Lord put in our hearts is this: “God does not call the qualified but qualifies the called”. The Global School of Ministry is a prime facility in this process. Accordingly, participants should be open to receive correction, rebuke and discipline, as the Lord will lead facilitators.
On successful completion of the program, participants should become Kingdom citizens and Ambassadors: transformed disciples of Jesus Christ who will be connected with His other remnants to prepare the earth for His imminent second coming. Those who desire to participate in the Kingdom of God International Fellowship project will be offered its ministerial credentials including Licensing and Ordination on conclusion of their studies.
Those who are not persuaded to participate will be provided attestation of completion as well as other credentials arranged by Kingdom of God Fellowship Church.
Those who are previously ordained but have not been productive and desire to be re-consecrated will be obliged. For those already serving as pastors of congregations or leading a ministry, we will share with them some of the specific revelations the Lord has given on how to bring in the final harvest. We also commit to help all participants to succeed in ministry.
The most critical outcome however is that participants will be equipped to know God on a more intimate, experiential level; understand and yield to the core call for which He created and redeemed them. They will be enabled to appropriate the fullness of His grace to labour fruitfully as well as receive the training in prayer and spiritual warfare which is necessary to overcome the devil and all odds to finish their assignment on earth.