Being a volunteer is a great opportunity to sow into the lives of others, while being totally immersed in the Word! We need those who are good at editing documents, starting and closing our online broadcast, website editing and monitoring.
Please fill out the form, and select your volunteer position.
Please Note: If you are interested in volunteering as a counselor, you will need to provide a Pastoral Reference Letter.
- You must be at least 18 years old and a resident of the U.S.
- You must be able to volunteer at every session. We ask that you do NOT bring children or an adult guest if they require adult supervision.
- You must be present for volunteer training.
- Because the majority of our volunteers assist us online you just need to have internet connection and phone service. Some of our volunteers will be needed locally when we have outside events around the country. You would be assisting people at our book tables, seating, etc., you must be physically able to stand for long periods of time and climb stairs during conferences, workshops and/or seminars. Because of these physical duties, all volunteers must NOT be physically impaired (including vision or hearing impaired).
- Volunteers are required to pay for their own food, travel and hotel expenses for outside events.